Sunday, March 13, 2016

ludgershall castle

Ludgershall Castle is not far from the house...I've driven past it lots of times. Tom has taken the kids but now it was my turn!  Well, our turn.  Plus Jordan.  Anyway, it was a Sunday afternoon and so so time to get out of the house and so we did and it was great!  We had a few going back and forths to the car for things forgotten but in the end we were all there in the castle ruins galavanting around.  Jordan collected lots of trash to throw away, doing her part to keep Britain lovely.  At one point  Connor sat down and put his chin in his hands and said, "I need a rest from all this adventuring."  I love that kid.  It was so fun to have Tom with us on an outing again.  I have missed him very very much and so have the kids.


No comments: