Kelly told me about this great place called Stowe which is a National Trust property up near Croughton and since I am ALWAYS at Croughton it seemed like a good place to take a walk before shopping, etc. I thought Connor would love it as it was a gorgeous day out. I was pretty much wrong.
He did like the golf cart ride out to the beginning of the walking trail. He did okay while we walked through the little secret garden with the waterfall and flowers. After that...he was pretty much done. We saw and heard an amazing herd of sheep and then I had to carry him a lot of the way around this really lovely place full of follies that I really wanted to see! I will be going back another time. He did manage to walk a little bit of the way. I had some chocolate which he used as his "energy" which helped. It was chilly but sunny and so it was worth it even though Connor was a bit of a crank.








No comments:
Post a Comment