The New Forest is this amazing area near where we live that has wild ponies and all kinds of animals and there were quite a few to see. Lots and lots of owls and otters. But some gorgeous wolves and also wallabies which seems completely random and also they were just walking and hopping around in the open! I mean seriously? So cute. Apparently you can pet them if you want but that wasn't happening. Bennett was not thrilled about the animals because he came here with his school class last year and remembered it well enough to know that all he wanted to do was play at the giant playground. Granted it was an awesome playground but still!
Connor and I played the game where he had glove and "lighting and ice powers" and I didn't have any powers which meant I was iced when he wanted me to stop chasing him and I was lighteninged when he wanted me to go. It was quite fun. Also quite muddy.
It wasn't a long outing...maybe 2ish hours, but it was nice to be outside and let the boys be free. It may seem from the pictures that Tom wasn't actually here but the fact that there are picture of ME let's you know that he was. All the ones with him in it were blurry!
![]() |
| This is Mary in front of a Snowy Owl...Hedwig OBVIOUSLY |
![]() |
| Here is Mary with yet another animal...a wallaby! They just roam free in the "Wallaby Woods" and this one just jumped right across the path. What in the world?! |
![]() |
| An albino wallaby...who knew? |
















No comments:
Post a Comment